SCHOOL COMMITTEE MEETING INFORMATION
- Full Board Meetings are held in the Mark E. Warner Community Room (wheelchair accessible) at JFK Middle School, 100 Bridge Road, Florence, MA 01062 or via Zoom conferencing. Zoom links to meetings are embedded in all meeting agendas.
- The regular monthly meetings are held on the second Thursday of the month.
- Subcommittee Meetings are typically held in the Superintendent’s Conference Room at Central Office (212 Main Street, Superintendent’s Conference Room). See Specific Agenda for details.
- Meeting Minutes are posted after they are approved by the School Committee (typically at the following meeting)
- Meeting Minutes are approved at each meeting under the Consent Agenda.
- Information Packets for each meeting are available in the calendar entry for the meeting in the calendar below or for public viewing at the Superintendent’s Office.
- For additional information about individual meetings, please contact Annie Thompson, Clerk to the School Committee, at (413) 587-1327; firstname.lastname@example.org
- School Committee meetings are generally broadcast live by Northampton Open Media.
To access meeting agendas and related documents, click on the event in the calendar below, and then click on “more details” to see the available files