SCHOOL COMMITTEE MEETING INFORMATION
- Full Board Meetings are held in the Mark E. Warner Community Room (wheelchair accessible) at JFK Middle School, 100 Bridge Road, Florence, MA 01062.
- The regular monthly meetings are held on the second Thursday of the month.
- Subcommittee Meetings are typically held in the Principal’s Conference Room at JFK Middle School or the Central Office (212 Main Street, Superintendent’s Conference Room). See Specific Agenda for details.
- Meeting Minutes are posted after they are approved by the School Committee (typically at the following meeting)
- Meeting Minutes are approved at each meeting under the Consent Agenda.
- Information Packets for each meeting are available for public viewing at the Superintendent’s Office.
- For additional information about individual meetings, please contact Annie Thompson, Clerk to the School Committee, at (413) 587-1327; email@example.com
- School Committee meetings are generally broadcast live over Northampton Community Television.
To access meeting agendas and related documents, click on the event in the calendar below, and then click on “more details” to see the available files