Please use this page as a launching point for resources that are designed to help you.
The login for Professional Growth AND Absence Management is the same username and password.
You want to login before 7AM to record your absence if you are sick otherwise you will likely need to call your building directly to enter a sick day.
To watch a video on how to do this: CLICK HERE.
This is where your professional growth is recorded. There are a series of forms where you set goals for yourself throughout the year and where your administrator will record observations and walkthroughs of your performance.
Standards Northampton is Prioritizing:
Standard I.A.3→ Curriculum, Planning & Assessment
- Curriculum & Planning Indicator 3: Well Structured Units & Lessons
Standard I.B.1→ Curriculum, Planning & Assessment
- Assessment Indicator, 1–Variety of Assessment Methods
Standard I.C.2→ Curriculum, Planning & Assessment
- Analysis Indicator 2–Sharing Conclusions with Colleagues
Standard II.A.3→ Teaching All Students
- Instruction Indicator, 3– Meeting Diverse Needs
Standard III.A.1→ Family & Community Engagement
- Engagement Indicator, 1–Family Engagement
Standard III.C.1→ Family & Community Engagement
- Communication Indicator, 1–Culturally Proficient Communication
Standard IV.B.1→ IV Professional Culture
- Professional Growth Indicator, 1– PRofessional Learning and Growth
The curriculum for each of the levels of NPS can be seen by following the links below:
Elementary (under construction)
Middle (under construction)
Secondary (under construction)
The website teachers can use to log in to see the curriculum and gather materials is Atlas. That can be accessed HERE.
To learn about the transfer goals we want all students to learn by the time they exit Northampton Public Schools click HERE.