The Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission (MRC) promotes equality, empowerment and independence of individuals with disabilities. These goals are achieved through enhancing and encouraging personal choice and the right to succeed or fail in the pursuit of independence and employment in the community.
Are you interested in preparing now for future employment?
Has your employer asked you to work from home and you need some support to successfully perform your job duties?
Do you need assistance with Homecare and/or PCA support services?
Do you need assistance in maintaining your independent living services?
Do you need guidance and assistance moving out of a nursing facility and living independently in the community?
What MRC can provide to Vocational Rehabilitation Consumers
- Vocational Counseling
- Job Placement Services (internal and through CIES providers)
- Tuition Waiver for state colleges
- Financial Assistance to cover college fees
- Training Programs
- Technology and Assistive Technology Assessments and equipment
- Referral and information including benefits planning and referrals
to independent living centers
*Note: some services are subject to students meeting financial need
List of Vocational Rehabilitation Services