Principal’s Weekly Update—Week of January 29
I am looking forward to a full week at school (as I am sure you are, too!). I know that it might have been tricky for families when snow days, holidays, and a Teacher Work Day disrupted January.
Our photos from last week show Ms. Minton leading some kindergarten students through yoga practices,
incredible builders in kindergarten,
fabulous third grade readers,
a second grade group involved in an Investigations lesson,
and a labeled wave created by one of our 4th graders for a science lesson.
It is always such a treat for me to walk around our school and see the variety of learning opportunities that take place every day.
In the Upcoming Dates below, you will notice the announcement of our second annual Science Night! This was a huge success last year, and we are looking forward to the night of fun and learning again!
Questions? contact parent, Kate Lepore at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (413) 539-4159
Important Upcoming Dates
- Thursday, February 1 at 5:30: Science Night Information and Materials
- February 2: Movie Night and Women’s Clothing Sale (exciting twist to our usual movie night!)
- February 19-23: Winter Vacation
- February 28 at 6:30: PTO Meeting
- Friday, March 2 (new date because of JFK Spotlight) at 6:30 Science Night!
- Tuesday, March 6 at 9:30: Annual Music Concert! All are welcome.
I hope that all families feel welcome and comfortable at our school. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Sarah Madden, Principal
School Web Page: