Principal’s Weekly Update—Week of February 26
I hope everyone was able to enjoy the break with your children! It will be nice to see everyone and get back to our normal routines. Let’s hope for no more snow days.
Monday, February 12 was the 100th Day of School, and we all enjoyed the Parade of Kindergarten with their creative vests displaying 100 items. Any student who was a student here in kindergarten can remember what they had on their vests! Photos are included.
Other photos show “Reading Man” (Literacy Coach, Andrew Samuelson) working on literacy skills with Mrs. S.’s class with the added fun of a super hero!
In the Upcoming Dates below, you will notice our second annual Science Night! This was a huge success last year, and we are looking forward to the night of fun and learning again! A couple of weeks ago, there was an information night, and students were given tri-folds to display their projects. If you missed it, but you want to get involved, tri-folds and the information sheet are available to anyone interested in the school office.
Questions? contact parent, Kate Lepore at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (413) 539-4159
We would love some gently used book donations for our Book Swap on Friday, March 2! There is a drop off box in the school lobby.
Important Upcoming Dates
- February 28 at 6:30: PTO Meeting
- Friday, March 2: Read Across Ryan Road (special classroom reading activities and our Book Swap) in honor of Dr. Seuss’s birthday!
- Friday, March 2 at 6:30 Science Night!
- Friday, March 9 at 6:30: Final Movie Night of the dark season!
- Friday, March 16: Early Dismissal for Teacher Work and Report Cards will be sent home.
- Tuesday, March 20 (changed date) at 9:30: Annual Music Concert! All are welcome.
- Tuesday, March 20 is also the first day of Spring! We will have our traditional celebration with syrup on “snow” (shaved ice) and an all school dance session outside.
- Thursday, March 22 at 6:00: Coffee, Pie, and Academic Information Night
- Thursday, March 29 at 6:00: Family Math Night!
I hope that all families feel welcome and comfortable at our school. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Sarah Madden, Principal
School Web Page: