Principal Madden’s Weekly Update—Week of October 15
Teachers are looking forward to meeting with parents during the week of October 22. Every day that week is an early release day for students with a 12:20 dismissal. Thank you to parents who signed up for a conference during Open House. If you were not able to make an appointment, please call the school office. Evening conferences are available from 6-8 on Tuesday and Thursday of that week. Thank you!
The photos this week shows some field trips from last week. Our kindergarten students enjoying time at Fletcher Farm , and our 4th graders hiked to the summit of Mt. Holyoke!
These field trips are made possible because of funding from our fabulous PTO. Want to know more or get involved? There is a meeting this week at 6:30 in our library. It’s a great group with a good cause!
Important Upcoming Dates
- Wednesday, October 17: PTO meeting at 6:30
- Week of October 22-26: Parent Conference Week—Early dismissal (12:20) every day that week.
- PTO Halloween Party: October 26, 6:00-8:00
- Tuesday, November 6: No school for students (Teacher Work Day)
- Tuesday, November 6: Our 5th graders leave for 4 days and 3 nights to Nature’s Classroom in Becket, MA! They will return on Friday, November 9 (tired but happy!)
- Monday, November 12: No school for students (Veterans Day Observed)
I hope that all families feel welcome, comfortable, and valued at our school. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Sarah Madden, Principal