JSS News 9.22.17
JSS News FROM MS. AGNA
PLEASE NOTE – we’ve changed the date of the 4th grade Family Dinner to Wed. Nov. 1
And PLEASE NOTE THE MISTAKE IN THE “MARK YOUR CALENDAR” section:
The EVENING Parent/Teacher Conferences are on Tuesday, Oct. 24 & Thursday, Oct. 26 (not Oct. 25 as was mistakenly listed in the Mark Your Calendar section!)
So sorry but the deadline for publishing looms – next week I’ll share more about our restructuring as well as the School Improvement Plan!!
With great respect and affection,
HOLA classes start this Tuesday, Sept. 26. If you haven’t gotten your class choice form returned to you please email or call Ms. BG: firstname.lastname@example.org 587-1510 ext. 3775
Here is the calendar of classes. If your child will be missing a class, please call the office or send a note in to your child’s teacher.
|Tuesday, Martes||Wednesday, Miércoles||Thursday, Jueves|
|September 26 Septiembre 26||27||28|
|October 3 Octuber 3||4 Half day – no HOLA 4, Medio día – No hay HOLA||5|
|24, Half day – No HOLA 24, Medio día – No HOLA||25, Half day – No HOLA 25, Medio día – No HOLA||26, Half day – No HOLA 26, Medio día – No HOLA|
|31||November 1 Noviembre 1||2|
|7, Election Day – No Hola 7, Elecciones – No HOLA||8||9|
UPCOMING SCHOOL GARDEN EVENTS!
- Garden class visits with School Sprouts
- JSS Harvest Week, Oct. 16-20
- Farmer Day, Tuesday Oct. 17 – Staff and children dress up as farmers to celebrate the school garden and local farming (hats, bandanas, overalls/blue jeans, etc.)
- Harvest Celebration and Garden Work Day, Thursday Oct. 19, 3:15-6:00 (rain date Monday Oct. 23, 3:15-5:30) – We will get the garden ready for winter from 3:15 to 6:00 while enjoying a harvest potluck.
- Greenhouse construction, Saturday Sept. 30 & Sunday Oct. 1
Please see the full letter below.