High School Chromebook pickup Schedule
Chromebook Distribution: All NHS students will be provided with a school issued chromebook.
If families are interested in enrolling in the Protection Plan, plan to bring cash or a check for $30 written to Northampton Public Schools at time of pickup.
Every student will need to fill out an agreement form. To print the agreement click HERE.
Students/Caregivers can pick up chromebooks AT NHS based on the following schedule:
|Last Names||A-D||E-L||M-R||S-Z||Missed appointments|
The Agreement everyone will need to sign: (in a printable form HERE)
Northampton High School: Chromebook Program Handbook Agreement
380 Elm St. Northampton, MA 01060
- I am enrolling my child in the chromebook program and I accept and understand the following:
1.I have read and understand the handbook and agree to follow all rules and expectations regarding the use and care of the device(s).
- I am aware my student may be bringing the chromebook to and from school.
- I am fully responsible for my child’s device including, but not limited to, ensuring the device is fully charged each school day.
- My child’s school will provide technical support for the device and I will not take the device to a third party for repair or service.
- Should my child’s device be inoperable, a spare or loaned device will be provided for use until the original device is repaired.
- My student(s) will bring their own device and has filled out the BYOD form.
- The district uses Securly on all district-issued Chromebooks. The procedures used to protect student data privacy are summarized on the district website. To receive a school account gmail account we require your consent to monitoring and recording of information and communications on devices and accounts managed by the district. By checking the box, you consent.
- I anticipate needing wifi access at home and authorize my child to check out a wireless hotspot when needed. Understanding loss or damage to the device will cost $20.
- I wish to participate in the Protection Plan and am:
- Enclosing a $30 check made out to Northampton Public Schools that will be returned to the main office.
- Enclosing a $15 check made out to Northampton Public Schools because I qualify for reduced lunch.
- Not enclosing a check because I qualify for free lunch.
- *YES, I do want school officials to share information from my Free & Reduced Lunch Meal application with the Northampton Technology Department so that I can enroll in the Protection Plan at a free ($0) or reduced ($15) rate.*
- I do not wish to participate in the Protection Plan and assume responsibility for the costs associated with repairing damage to my child’s device
Caregiver Name (printed) Caregiver Name (signed)
Student Name (printed) Date