Click HERE to access the electronic Enrollment Form.
Registration packets are returned to the Registration Office located in the School Department, 212 Main Street, 2nd Floor. Northampton (Not to NHS). Packets can be dropped off, mailed or emailed (please email for specific instructions on scanning documents as photos are not accepted). Jennifer Towler, Registrar at (413) 587-1328 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Timeline: Early registration for current resident students: March 1- May 31st and ongoing for new resident families throughout the spring and summer
Los formularios en español están disponibles enviando un correo electrónico al registrador
- Certified Copy of student’s Birth Certificate
- Physical Exam Summary with Immunizations from the last check-up (within the past 18 months)
- Photo ID of Parent(s)/Legal Guardians
- Proof of residency: 1st page of lease showing address and occupants, section 8 agreement, or deed/recent mortgage statement/property tax card (http://northampton.ias-clt.com/parcel.list.php)
- Proof of occupancy: recent utility bill for gas, heating oil, electric, home phone, cable, or trash. If your lease includes utilities, please provide your car registration or insurance, or the top portion of a bank or credit card statement showing your name/address.
- If applicable: Records: 504 Plans and/or Individual Education Plans (IEP’s)
- If applicable: any court documents such as parents’ custody agreement, legal guardianship, DCF Care, Legal name change, etc.
- Grade Specific Completed Course Selection Form
If you are unable to acquire any of these items due to your circumstances, please contact the Registrar for additional support and assistance.
8th Grade Caregivers’ Night
March 2, 2022 / 6:30 – 8:00pm / NHS Auditorium
Parents of incoming 8th graders are invited to join Principal Vaillancourt and representatives from the Academic and Guidance Departments for an information session that will provide an overview of Northampton High School and the registration process.
Virtual Visiting Days for New Students and Families
NHS Visiting Days for students and families are scheduled throughout March, April, May, and June and these will provide an in depth discussion on transitioning to Northampton High School and the course selection process. We are offering both virtual (V) and in person (I) visits this spring.
MARCH 23rd (V) & 29th (I)
APRIL 13th (I) & 26th (I)
MAY 10th (I) & 18th (I)
JUNE 7th (V) & 15th (I)
Sessions begin at 3:00pm
- IN PERSON GROUP TOURS WILL BEGIN IN FRONT OF THE MAIN OFFICE AT 3:00PM.
- THE TOUR WILL INCLUDE AN INFORMATIONAL SESSION WITH A SCHOOL COUNSELOR AND THEN A GUIDED TOUR LED BY STUDENTS.
- PRIVATE TOURS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AT OTHER TIMES.
For the virtual sessions: NHS Guidance will send a Zoom link on the Monday prior to the session you request.
For in-person sessions: The bus loop and areas immediately next to the school are tow zones. Visitor parking is located in the lot down and to the right of the flagpole.
- Please submit this SESSION INTEREST FORM to let us know which session you’ll be attending
- We are unable to accommodate requests to shadow or visit during the school day.
- You can find a video tour of NHS HERE.
- Our program of study and school profile is available on the Northampton Public Schools website at http://www.northamptonschools.org/project/nhs-guidance/
School Choice Program: Students living in other school districts may apply to attend Northampton Public Schools.