Click HERE to access the electronic Enrollment Form.
Registration is done at the Superintendent’s Office, School Department, 212 Main Street, Northampton. Please visit the District website, or call Jennifer Towler, District Registrar, at (413) 587-1328, for more information.
Additional required documents include:
- Original Birth Certificate (we will keep a copy)
- Up-to-date Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency in Northampton, Florence or Leeds – two forms required
- Photo ID of student’s parent or guardian
- Completed Course Selection Form
Registration packets can be returned to Jennifer Towler, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Packets are not considered complete and cannot be entered into our database until all required documents are provided.
8th Grade Caregivers’ Night
Parents of incoming 8th graders are invited to join Principal Vaillancourt and representatives from the Academic and Guidance Departments for an information session that will provide an overview of Northampton High School and the registration process.
Virtual Visiting Days for New Students and Families
NHS Visiting Days for students and families are scheduled throughout March, April, and the beginning of May, and these will provide an in depth discussion on transitioning to Northampton High School and the course selection process.
- Please submit this SESSION INTEREST FORM to let us know which session you’ll be attending
- We will send a Zoom link on the Monday prior to the session you request.
Our program of study and school profile is available on the Northampton Public Schools website at https://northamptonschools.org/project/nhs-guidance/
There will be no in-person tours until further notice.
School Choice Program: Students living in other school districts may apply to attend Northampton Public Schools.